What's new

Florida Water

I think I saw it for sale at Walmart once. Didn’t get it. After reading the label I was worried it would be too floral and lilac for me. Looks like they changed the bottle. Who makes that stuff?

The maker is Laboratorios Del Pueblo LTD, NYC, NY.

I also got a bottle of Blue Cologne and a Paradise Cologne, same maker.

Paradise Cologne is not a male scent. Too flowery. The Blue Cologne is maybe like an Aqua Velva, but I haven't smelled that in decades, it just smells familiar. The label says it contains blue rose florals.

Can't say I necessarily can recommend these two, but as we say around here, YMMV. I'm going to throw it in the bathwater to use it up. The Money Cologne is a win for me.

blue_cologne.jpg
blue_cologne.jpg
paradise cologne.jpg

There's a Santeria religious store in town here. They have a lot, and I mean a lot, of colognes there, for attracting mates and good luck and all that stuff, but I will ask the proprietor about which ones to get. I'll be wanting the citrus ones only. It might be there where I smelled the Money cologne scent. They also have all the statues. I have a Madama statue on my desk. She's the patron saint of lottery tickets lol. I had to have her. She's so cute with her chubby cheeks.
madama.jpg

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
The maker is Laboratorios Del Pueblo LTD, NYC, NY.

I also got a bottle of Blue Cologne and a Paradise Cologne, same maker.

Paradise Cologne is not a male scent. Too flowery. The Blue Cologne is maybe like an Aqua Velva, but I haven't smelled that in decades, it just smells familiar. The label says it contains blue rose florals.

Can't say I necessarily can recommend these two, but as we say around here, YMMV. I'm going to throw it in the bathwater to use it up. The Money Cologne is a win for me.

View attachment 1674048View attachment 1674048View attachment 1674049
70% alcohol
20%free
What a combo🔥

Ad Astra

The Instigator
If you like this kind of thing, this thread may be of interest ...

AA

If you like this kind of thing, this thread may be of interest ...

AA

Thanks for this and thanks for finding it. Yep I'm interested. It sounds like most all of them are low potency colognes and good as aftershaves. When I get me some new scents I'll post them. I didn't see any familiar bottle shapes in that post. The ones at my Santeria store are all squat square bottles. Bright colors and great labels like somebody mentioned.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
These citrusy scents might go good in a spray bottle to spray one's pillows with before bed. I guess this is something people do. Imma try that.
:mellow: Yes, especially those who seek visions. FW is sold in these places for a reason.

AA

:mellow: Yes, especially those who seek visions. FW is sold in these places for a reason.

AA
I'll let you know if I see anything.

Picked up a bottle of this today. It just says "Cologne" on the label. Prices have even come down from $1.99 to $1.49.
This stuff is another win imo. Smells like the ribbon candy I'd get at Xmas as a kid. Like the others, the scent is fleeting. Might make a trippy aftershave. They also had a lavender that would probably work good if you wanted to spray your bloomers drawer.

Fla water cologne.jpg

I got a bottle of this Florida Water a couple of weeks ago. It's not for me. Smells like a combo of Big Red chewing gum and a crystal shop. Even tried the suggestion of mixing it with Aqau Velva 50/50.

I really like Florida Water but the only way to get it here is to order it online , so I don't use it very often....The last place I bought it from locally has stopped carrying it.... I hope to find a local to me supplier in the near future...

2 Girls Florida Water from Taiwan is spectacular! M and L FW is also a favorite in the summer. In a spray bottle it is better than Febreze. You used to be able to buy an aerosol cans of it. We used to get it when I was young.

Aaah, good old Forida water. Always get it at the surinam toko here in Holland. Usually get a strange look because, what is this white boy planning to do with this voodoo water? Just add in a couple drops of glycerine and a couple menthol cristals and to me it is a very nice summer cologne. Nice and refreshing.
Cheap as chips too. My brand is the M&L but the two girls is also very nice.

Top Bottom