What's new

First Use of Bootleggers Eldorado

Hi Folks.

I've just blended and bottled my first batch of Eldorado. I admit to already being a fan of most Clubman aftershaves, and I find this blend to be very good indeed!

Many thanks to @OkieStubble and the fine members of Badger and Blade for this initiative.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Yes indeed - @md1234 is right on the money; it is a Myrsol bottle.
I am gathering resources to repeat the process for some other Bootlegger variants. Not that easy, as I am in Australia, and some of the ingredients I need are not available locally, nor can I order them from the US, due to the restriction on air transportation of alcohol-based products.

Great looking bottles Norman! I’m glad you like the El Dorado. :)
Thanks, Okie. And thanks again for all the work you did on getting the blends right.
I can see your thought process with the El Dorado. The Vanilla Classic provides a nice lift to the deep dark notes of the Special Reserve, without significant dilution of its essential masculine nature; and the English Leather adds a touch of sophistication. Sort of "Clint Eastwood after he's taken a bath upstairs, and just returned to the saloon freshened up!"

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Thanks, Okie. And thanks again for all the work you did on getting the blends right.
I can see your thought process with the El Dorado. The Vanilla Classic provides a nice lift to the deep dark notes of the Special Reserve, without significant dilution of its essential masculine nature; and the English Leather adds a touch of sophistication. Sort of "Clint Eastwood after he's taken a bath upstairs, and just returned to the saloon freshened up!"

Exactly! :)

@BigJ - great to hear from you from our diametrically opposed locations on our Blue Marble. We are all facing a common foe in current times, and friendship and solidarity across our societies is a bright beacon of hope.

Yes indeed! The best move for everyone at this point! :clap: :clap:

Top Bottom