What's new

First Shave Set for my son

I wish I had this when I was a kid! For my "first shave", I had to content myself with spreading foam over my face and using a Gillette Sensor Excel handle (my uncle removed the cartridge) to scrape the lather off! I wish you many happy shaves with your son 🍻

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
I like the larger handle for the smaller knot. Wish that was more popular with other shaving brushes.

@Yuritau , really nice. When he is a year or two older get him canned shaving cream or, if he wants to shave just like Dad, some shave soap and an inexpensive real brush so he can make his own lather. Kids love to play with lather and it will let him pretend to shave just like Dad. When my son was four he discovered the sole can of Barbasol in our bathrom (when I primarily used electric razors) and had ball with it.

Great set, brings back memories of my girlfriend and our then three year old shaving their legs.
A lather bowl each, a badger brush each, a tub of shaving cream each, a muhle R41 with no blade for the little one and a pink Parker DE for my girl.
She loved the whole deal especially making her own lather and then repeated slaps in the face for me with the loaded brush.

I wish I had this when I was a kid! For my "first shave", I had to content myself with spreading foam over my face and using a Gillette Sensor Excel handle (my uncle removed the cartridge) to scrape the lather off! I wish you many happy shaves with your son 🍻
I did same with my father, I was different razor but without blade, I don't remember model

Top Bottom