What's new

FINISHED! 2019 B&B LE Pipes

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Put into action!
proxy.php

Number 10 was waiting for me when I arrived home, it is outstanding! I’m waiting on the herf to fire it up, if in fact I can wait! My first morta, so this will be fun.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Number 8 has arrived. Here it is next to my DR Franc Shorta Morta Brandy. I’m about to load it up with MacBaren HH Latakia Flake

B368E81E-04C5-4BCF-912D-C32E2212A351.jpeg

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Any plans on upgrading or is it more than sufficient? I’m in the market for one.

This grill served me well for 5 years. I had a similar one before and it lasted about the same. If I can find an upgrade on sale this fall I may, otherwise I will replace with a similar in the spring.

Mike H

Instagram Famous
When is the official herf?

I do not remember how we have done it it the past. My opinion is smoke it when you get it, but if we want an official herf, I would say when ever All the pipes have been delivered.

Number 11 landed yesterday along with a generous sample of FMC from Mike (Thank you again!). If I can get over to the smoke shop later today I will pack up a bowl. Unfortunately I can't smoke in my apartment and 108F is a bit hot for smoking outside.

Top Bottom