What's new

Fine Accoutrements l'orange aftershave

Any news on when Mr. Fine will be back in business? I need some American Blend and wouldn't mind picking up some of this.

Any news on when Mr. Fine will be back in business? I need some American Blend and wouldn't mind picking up some of this.

No news yet, they are working on an agreement with their fulfillment center. Complications about shipping flammables .. Hopefully it will work out soon. I was lucky to get some from Maggards before they were out of stock

I was able to get American blend and L'Orange off that site named after that long river in South America. Really wanted to try their AS and I was pleasantly surprised. Really love American Blend. L'orange to me is not orange and will need to grow on me.

Fine Accoutrements & RazoRock are two different companies aren't they ???

Yes they are.

Fine and RazoRock collaborated on a XXX aftershave release. I have several bottles... it's excellent. There was also a Fine and RazoRock collaboration on an American Blend soap.

RazoRock has also collaborated with other companies.... A couple of them would be Captain's Choice on a Bay Rum soap and HTGAM on The Beach soap.

Yes they are.

Fine and RazoRock collaborated on a XXX aftershave release. I have several bottles... it's excellent. There was also a Fine and RazoRock collaboration on an American Blend soap.

RazoRock has also collaborated with other companies.... A couple of them would be Captain's Choice on a Bay Rum soap and HTGAM on The Beach soap.

Interesting, I had no idea .. Especially since RazoRock aftershaves are made in Italy and Fine Accoutrements are made in the USA
I really enjoy the L'ORANGE NOIR and would love to try some other Fine aftershaves when they get back in stock ... RazoRock XXX is one of my top favorites out of the current 10 aftershaves I own

Interesting, I had no idea .. Especially since RazoRock aftershaves are made in Italy and Fine Accoutrements are made in the USA
I really enjoy the L'ORANGE NOIR and would love to try some other Fine aftershaves when they get back in stock ... RazoRock XXX is one of my top favorites out of the current 10 aftershaves I own
The RazoRock and Fine Accoutrements XXX aftershave is one of my absolute favorites. I'd like to compare it to the current RazoRock only XXX aftershave but I should probably use up the several bottles I have now first. [emoji3]

$uploadfromtaptalk1427240099994.jpg

Happy to report that Fine Accoutrements website is back open for business .. Just ordered me some Fresh Vetiver and Platinum aftershaves
.... Mr. Fine is some really FINE aftershave !!

just received my order from Mr.Fine ... I now have L'Orange Noir, Platinum, Fresh Vetiver & Clean Vetiver
.... and YES they are all Awesome aftershaves ! I love that they only contain 4 ingredients and they feel so great on your skin after a shave .. Between the slight burn of the alcohol to the soothing cooling of the menthol and the scent last several hours

Has anyone ever tried combining L'Orange Noir with Lucky Tiger After Shave & Face Tonic? I used one on top of the other a few days ago and liked it but now I'm considering actually mixing them together to try. I only have a sample of L'Orange until I get around to placing an order.

I love Fine L'Orange Noir! ive said this quite a few times on here and the other forum but this is one of my favorite aftershaves. its more of a cologne because ive noticed that it lasts a long time. most aftershaves I put them on and a few minutes later it seems like its gone, but this one lasts a long time and has a clean fresh orange nice scent

L'Orange Noir has a great scent IMO, earthy and sweet, without making one smell like a princess in an orange grove.

A liberal splash on the face and neck, whatever's left goes to the back of the neck, for about 6 hours of decent stick.

When the menthol lifts, it's soothing, feels good, without dryness. Definitely worth a go, for those typically enticed by a light citrus product.

Top Bottom