What's new

Feather Artist Club And Weck Sextoblade : Razors Of Genius!

Sam Seong again today:
proxy.php

Is this a clone of the old style Artist Club with that sliding clip?
It feels so good in the hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there an American distributor of this razor?

Can't find any Sam Seongs like the one in the picture, but CJB and Greager are on eBay.

Thanx, I am ultra new around here and I'm just trying to get my feet wet. However, the non folding straight has jumped out at me in a big way. I have a few cheap razors that I picked up from a local store. I don't want to hone anything, I just some awesome razors like the ones you guys are showing off.
Regards Blou

Thanx, I am ultra new around here and I'm just trying to get my feet wet. However, the non folding straight has jumped out at me in a big way. I have a few cheap razors that I picked up from a local store. I don't want to hone anything, I just some awesome razors like the ones you guys are showing off.
Regards Blou

Hey Blou! Check your inbox - I just sent you a PM [emoji3]

I never thought I'd see one but thanks to the skilful buying of [MENTION=69514]fasa[/MENTION] I now have a Schick Proline.
It's absolutely gorgeous, feels slightly lighter than a DX and has a true wedge profile.
Wow!
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

I never thought I'd see one but thanks to the skilful buying of [MENTION=69514]fasa[/MENTION] I now have a Schick Proline.
It's absolutely gorgeous, feels slightly lighter than a DX and has a true wedge profile.
Wow!
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
That is fantastic! What a beautiful razor.

Wow!

I am glad you like it my friend. I like how it feels in the hand. How does it shave ? Are you loading it with the shick proline blades?

Fasa

I am glad you like it my friend. I like how it feels in the hand. How does it shave ? Are you loading it with the shick proline blades?

Fasa

It's in the queue of most excellent razors.
And I suppose I'd better use a Proline blade eh?

Honestly, it's such a beautiful razor [emoji3]

[MENTION=67066]mjclark[/MENTION] - fasa showed me that listing too. Glad I passed on it as it was on your side of the pond and you're a better person to get it. I mentioned to him that this one was unusual because the head had the top thumb slide to hold the blade, but came apart by sliding forward like the current Feather designs. BTW, shaved with my "restored to stock" Feather kamisori last night. Those old Feathers still gives a great shave.

$DSC01187.jpg

[MENTION=67066]mjclark[/MENTION] - fasa showed me that listing too. Glad I passed on it as it was on your side of the pond and you're a better person to get it. I mentioned to him that this one was unusual because the head had the top thumb slide to hold the blade, but came apart by sliding forward like the current Feather designs. BTW, shaved with my "restored to stock" Feather kamisori last night. Those old Feathers still gives a great shave.

View attachment 698870

Nice restoration work les ! It looks brand new. I have had teo of those feather stainless model. They are built like tanks ! They also have a nice weight.

What s your opinion on how they shave ?

First shave with the Proline tonight:
proxy.php

A nice mellow experience with a standard AC Pro blade on shave #8.

It really is well balanced - marginally heavier than the DX and it feels very like a real kamisori in the hand and on the face.
proxy.php

The profile is very similar to the DX too:
proxy.php

Top Bottom