What's new

Favorite T&H Scents?

After trying them all I think I rank them as follows

1: Grafton
2: Sandalwood
3: 1805/Trafalger - they are two very distinctive scents but I cant decided I prefer...

In order, I would say 1805, Grafton, then Sandalwood.
My father, who also wet-shaves would arrange it as Grafton, Sandalwood, then 1805.

Our respective wives would arrange their picks as: Sandalwood, Sandalwood, then whatever. There is some sort of feminine conspiracy going on here from what I can tell.

Ben

As I remember, Rose & Grafton were the only two I would consider purchasing. I think I also liked Ultimate Comfort & Trafalgar, but I need to sample those two again. The rest of the scents I did not like at all.

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
I liked the Grafton and the 1805. They stuck out the most in my mind. I haven't tried the Ultimate Comfort or the Trafalgar yet, ut read good things about them. I thought the others performed well also.

The first one i've tried so far is the 1805, and it is very nice / clean smelling. It's a bit faint compared to the very powerful TOBS Sandalwood I was previously using. I'm interested in trying the Grafton and comparing it to the 1805. Perhaps I'll have to get a sampler...

I'm looking to order some T&H. What would the safest scent be for a blind buy?

I'd suggest the sampler. Each sample holds enough for 2-3 shaves (more for the ASBs), and they make nice travel creams.

My favorite is Trafalgar, with Almond and Grafton rounding out the trifecta.

Top Bottom