What's new

Fatip , real ? Plain box ?

Raven Koenes

My precious!
Must be losing the few marbles I have left: I just ordered one of the 'defective' FaTips. :letterk1:

Could...not...resist... :letterk1:

Definitely BOSC behavior. ;) :)
I'm sorry...I mean Yay! :w00t: It's definitely BOSC behavior! :wacko: :letterk1:
1.jpg

Raven Koenes

My precious!
@Esox @Raven Koenes - To clarify: I do not think I'll be shaving with the defective FaTip. Far too aggressive for my preferences in razors.

Just really curious to look at it in detail. :)

Plus, it's Italian. 🇮🇹
I haven't shaved with mine yet even though I've had it for a few months now. At some point we should both try them at least once. Here's the deal. When I was younger and we did dangerous things, mostly involving rapids and mountains, we had this friend Coop. If something looked way too dangerous we'd get Coop to go first. We called him our test pilot, because if he survived we knew we could pull it off. One idea, for instance, was to run down the rapids, with the current, until a rock took us out. Coop said he'd go first. It was pretty cool until it wasn't. He was moving really fast. Then he disappeared under the water. He got back up and said, "It's Okay, I'm alright". His knee however was covered in blood from the rock that took him out. We decided not to follow the lead. What I'm saying is, are you willing to be the test pilot and go first? That would be nice. If not maybe we could reach a mutually agreeable time to both use them at the same time?

Last edited:

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
I haven't shaved with mine yet even though I've had it for a few months now. At some point we should both try them at least once. Here's the deal. When I was younger and we did dangerous things, mostly involving rapids and mountains, we had this friend Coop. If something looked way too dangerous we'd get Coop to go first. We called him our test pilot, because if he survived we knew we could pull it off. One idea, for instance, was to run down the rapids, with the current, until a rock took us out. Coop said he'd go first. It was pretty cool until it wasn't. He was moving really fast. Then he disappeared under the water. He got back up and said, "It's Okay, I'm alright". His knee however was covered in blood from the rock that took him out. We decided not to follow the lead. What I'm saying is, are you willing to be the test pilot and go first? That would be nice. If not maybe we could reach a mutually agreeable time to both use them at the same time?

Let me look at it when it gets here and we can decide from there. ;)

Hi just received this in the post curious about the plain box ? Have any of you guys had a fatip come in a plain box ? Thoughts?
NO, I have 3 different Fatip; and they all came in the boxes pictured below your post.
But the razor looks legit!
Besides, they are inexpensive, I doubt they would sell fakes...as they could make more money creating fakes of more expensive razors.
You should be fine....
Have you tried it....

Top Bottom