What's new

PAA Meta-4 vs Fatip Gentile

Please share some thoughts if you used both of them. I only had Fatip Gentile, I liked it, but it’s quirkiness made me put it away. Is PAA Meta-4 the “improved” version of Fatip Gentile?

They seem to have more or less the same characteristics. I like the big continuous lather slots very much.

In having both, you won't be disappointed with the Meta-4. It isn't an improved version since they are not based on each other but it is much more "comfortable" and the closeness of the shave is better than the Gentile in my opinion. It shaves like a mild razor like the RR Mamba etc yet has the effectiveness of mid aggressive razor.

As Cafebarian notes to the Meta-4 is "mild" with mid-aggressive performance. It is a (very good) reproduction of the Kirby Beard scalloped cap razor:
1703164848454.png

I'm actually interested to see the PAA meta-4 compared to more razors. When you say it is mild with mid aggressive performance, what are we talking about ? is it as efficient as the Lupo 72 or GameChanger 84 or Edwin Jagger 3one6 ? What razors have similar efficiency to the PAA meta-4 ?

Top Bottom