What's new

Father's Day PIF

I'm in!!!
I like adjustable. I only own a slim, but I love it!!! I'd love to try some of the other offerings from Gillettes adjustable line!!!
Thanks for the generous PIF!!
Good luck everyone!!

I'm in for both, and thanks so much for the chance and your generosity. I'd love to try straights, and would also love to get an adjustable for my dad. He's told me that back in the 60's he used a slim adjustable. He's been eyeing mine that I picked up in mint condition since I got it. Heck, I'd probably just give it to him and use whatever is in the PIF for myself should I win.

i hope it's not a faux pas for my first post to be in a PIF thread :x I've just recently started out using a straight after shaving with an electric razor for years. hope to grow my huge collection of one razor haha. I'm in for a straight. thanks~

I'm in for both. Both would be a first for me, so I am staying open to new things.

Thanks for the fantastic PIF. It is very generous of you.

I'm in. ...when I joined this group a couple of weeks ago I wasn't sure what to find. I had mulled around because I was so frustrated with my shave from the cartridge. I have had just four wet shaves now with the bare necessities and I am overwhelmingly pleased with the results. But what's more, I am equally pleased to have found what manner of benevolence and comradery exists here among the members of B&B. ..truly above and beyond what I had expected.
Should I be selected I would graciously accept any (straight or DE) of your geneous offers, the spirit of which is a gift in itself. Thanks for this post.

I'm in. Put me down for the straight. I would love to try it but can't justify the cost at the moment.

Awesome PIF Terrance I am in for both. Love to DE shave but have never tried straight. This would give me the reason to try it. Thanks for the chance.

Top Bottom