What's new

Father the Flame pipe documentary

Finally someone posts about this!!!

I've watched these trailers so many times. Supposedly they're still filming and gathering funds to continue production.

I dig the angle they're working for the film.

They came to our show (The Conclave of Richmond Pipe Smokers Expo) last October and the hope was to debute it at our 30th Expo this October. I'll drop 'em a line and see how it goes and pass it along.
IronMike

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
I can't get it to load from YouTube. Link works, just can't get it to play. Other vids on the same YT page load just fine

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Andrew keep your eyes open

At present, Chad is headed to Japan with Lee Von Erck on September 12-18 to visit his distributors there (Tsuge) and get the Japanese pipe culture on film. Point of fact, they’ve given the crew permission to film at the Japanese pipe smoking contest where no one has been allowed to film or take photos before.
http://www.smokingpipes.com/smokingpipesblog/single.cfm/post/father-the-flame

I want to know about this contest and how I can enter. I'll be the Frank Dux of the pipe smoking kumite.

Andrew keep your eyes open

http://www.smokingpipes.com/smokingpipesblog/single.cfm/post/father-the-flame

I want to know about this contest and how I can enter. I'll be the Frank Dux of the pipe smoking kumite.

I've seen your pictures Derrick, and you ain't no Dux. More of a Jackson...:001_rolle

$bloodsport-gibb.jpg

I would love to meet up with those guys. I usually watch documentaries as it is, and this one is on a topic I'm obviously interested in. The shame is that I'll be in Tokyo on the 20th for the UFC in Saitama. I could have translated for them:blushing:

Mike H

Instagram Famous
I watched the documentary last night and it was very good. Introduced to the Ivarsson family, Lee Erck, and the Romeo Domenico (Mimmo) family. As well as some factories, enthusiast and the history of tobacco. Great score and cinematography. Moves at a easy pace that left me wanting more. I rented it for less than 4 bucks.

I bought the HD version - that way I can watch it at my leisure. I am through the first watch and while I found it fascinating, I'm pretty sure the non-pipe crowd will find it less than captivating. It is quite well done, in my opinion.

I mean wouldn't you watch the trailer before purchasing a movie you don't know anything about?

Maybe that's just me?

Top Bottom