What's new

Fata safety razor

I recently acquired this Fata (possibly FATA) three piece . Beautiful silver plate, 55g. A three hole design with geometry similar to Gillette Long Comb but its construction is unique.
IMG_20190221_150142.jpg
IMG_20190221_145421.jpg
IMG_20190221_145509.jpg
IMG_20190221_145442.jpg
IMG_20190221_145406.jpg

Last edited:
Fata/BIC (1). A mild razor requiring some pressure and attention to angle but ultimately an excellent shave. Sharp BIC is a good match. Results better than my last LC shaves but it could just be the marvelous silver plate having its way with me.
proxy.php

Flintstone65

Imagining solutions for imaginary problems
Beautiful razor, congrats!!! I saw that Watts' Compendium has almost nothing about it.

R

romsitsa

Look out for Italians, the head is identical to Metropolis/Corona/Super Neon razors. It could also be that there was one head and only the handles/markings differed.

Adam

Beautiful razor , the Italian made C.A.V.A. has the head same head , it has been my travel razor for a few years

cava.JPG

cava1.JPG

cava2.JPG

Glenn

Fata/BIC (1). A mild razor requiring some pressure and attention to angle but ultimately an excellent shave. Sharp BIC is a good match. Results better than my last LC shaves but it could just be the marvelous silver plate having its way with me.
proxy.php

Very nice indeed!!

Top Bottom