What's new

Face cream with SPF that doesn't bring on spots

I'm looking for a face cream that also has a sun blocker (perhaps SPF 20 or more) that doesn't bring me out in spots, especially on the nose.
Any suggestions?
I use Muhle and DR Harris products without any spot problems, but they lack a sun blocker.
Thanks!

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
This is pretty good but I think is only SPF 15.

American-Crew-Shave-All-In-One-Face-Balm-Broad-Spectrum-SPF-15-67463.jpg

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
Have you considered simply mixing some unscented sun lotion in with your regular face cream? A bit inexact but you could continue using a cream with a scent you like and hopefully just add the SPF part. Try it with a small amount rather than the whole bottle would be my advice. A bit of experimentation has to be worth a try.

Jack Black or Kiehle’s worked well for me. Good luck, though. I’m 60 and still have problems with certain products. In particular gel type aftershave products. For some reason they don’t moisturize and protect. I get ingrown hairs and acne caused by irritation. Something I discovered over the years was that my face was dry, and drying it out even more with acne products just made things worse.

So far the Crew is working well. No spots at all. It did have a weird faint fish odour for the first few squirts, but smells fine now. I can recommend it.
Thanks to all for their help and comments.

Top Bottom