Hokay It's not butterscotch..... But it is vintage. Picked up off da Bay. The bristle were pretty dry and falling out ( and smelt like a skunks smell gland pubic hair ) so since I was at work I started picking the bristles out there and then, no camera so can't show you any progress. I'm not a tool type person , so all done with scissors, a knife, pliers..... Now I'd read they're hollow and you can see here the two bits. The "lugs" on the black top were worn down so it was very easy to pull apart So after drilling all the old glue out ( ok, so I do have a drill ) , I still didn't have enough depth for my 20 X 67mm silvertip, so I basically drilled out the shelf. Because it's hollow I then placed the knot, glued in and then siliconed around the sides of it. I've also filled the base with some old hard drive packaging to form a base to keep the knot in place. Now because I was eager to get this finished before Wifey came home I didn't get any progress piccies of what I did. End product here. I'm not sure but the unbloomed knot looks a bit "weird" on the big handle to me. It's about a 50mm loft. I'll post a picture after a couple of days once it's dried and post a post bloom pic. Hopefully it looks a bit more "normal" then.