What's new

Eton collage cream and aftershave

I just received a tub of Eton collage cream in the mail today. I absolutely love the scent of this cream but I only wish the scent was a bit stronger. So I'm considering the Eton collage aftershave. Can anyone tell me if the scent is the same as the cream and what's the longevity of the scent?

I have no experience with the after shave, but the TOBS Eton College is one of my favorite creams. For me, it gets along extremely well with my Simpson's Colonel X2L best badger, bowl lathered for a sublime shave. Enjoy !

I have no experience with the after shave, but the TOBS Eton College is one of my favorite creams. For me, it gets along extremely well with my Simpson's Colonel X2L best badger, bowl lathered for a sublime shave. Enjoy !
It is my favorite cream as well. I face lather and it just explodes with lather. The performance is top notch just like all of Tobs creams but the scent really sets it apart for me.

I love the Eton College cream as well. One of my favorites. Very citrusy. A great summer cream. Never tried the AS so can't help you there.

Yea I get strong notes of lemon from it. I would love to get a AS sample from maggard razors but they never have them in stock. Does anyone know of any other places that would have a sample of the AS?

I have both the cream and AS and to my nose they smell very similar. '..sparkling citrus oils with rich woody undertones..' was part of a description from the Maggard's website. The scent usually fades fairly quickly but I can still get hints of it up to 3 or 4 hours after applying. Safe to wear to work in my case. I still like my other (Speick, Pitralon, 4711, Fine, etc) aftershaves, but this Eton College scent takes it to a whole different level IMO. My AS bottle is getting low so PM me your address and I'll ship you the rest (still enough for numerous applications) tomorrow or Monday if you'd like. You will absolutely love it guaranteed...

Good to hear I was really hoping they would smell the same. Since it's a light scent I will probably end up useing it for work as well. I usually save the strong stuff for the weekend anyways.

That would be awesome! I've been very eager to try it out before I just dive in and buy a whole bottle. I would really appreciate that.

Eton College is one of my favorites, if not my favorite.

As an aside, I've found new tubs of TOBS cream really increase scent-wise once the surface of the cream is opened up with the first few uses.

I had the same experience with TOBS sandalwood. When I first opened the new container I thought the scent was a little on the mild side until I used it a few times.

Top Bottom