What's new

Epsilon Scottish Spirit aftershave - anyone try it yet?

I saw that Maggard's is carrying Epsilon Scottish Spirit and I could find any info on it here, my searches only came up with Epsilon Blue.
Has anyone tried the Scottish Spirit and if so what are your thoughts on it?

Love it! I think it smells like Clubman without the floral notes. Wife likes it on me, too! For the price, give it a shot!

Scent reminds me of Drakkar Noir (if you are familiar) but in a more woody version.
I don't get much of a whiskey, as you would expect when sniffing a bottle of Scotch but more of a bourbon like. A masculine blend of woods, peppery and faint maple.

I like it because it doesn't have a lot of alcohol burn and does not feel mentholed* (despite being one of ingredients). Soothing, not greasy, has medium linger strength.

*In comparison Epsilon Blue Med. has a lot of menthol for my liking.

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
I saw that Maggard's is carrying Epsilon Scottish Spirit and I could find any info on it here, my searches only came up with Epsilon Blue.
Has anyone tried the Scottish Spirit and if so what are your thoughts on it?

I like it a lot.

"Some similarity to Clubman Reserve Whiskey Woods but without the 'powdery' dry down. Instead, I catch some 'tobacco' notes. I like it and can see where it will pair up with a variety of my favorite EdTs and Colognes.

Plus, it feels great in my skin."

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
Just saw this thread. I'm thinking the subject AS would pair well with this stuff...

1609186637100.png

Top Bottom