What's new

Enough about us; what's great for the ladies?

I've been selfish. Since I've become immersed in the frag world, I've bought myself AdPs, Creeds, Tom Fords, Amouage, Penhaligons...and on and on. I pretty much smell great all the time, so she says. But I've gotten nothing for her. She wouldn't wear perfume daily, but on occasion I think she should have something outstanding. I know I'd appreciate it. What say you, B&B?

You ought to cruse over to Basenotes and check out what the ladies are wearing. After you get a few ideas, pick up a few 5 ml decants from the Decantshop so you can see what she likes.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I'm lucky. My wife is low maintenance. She doesn't were scents often, but she loves cheap Avon Haiku. I love it even more!

I bought my wife Chanel Chance Eau Tendre for Mother’s Day. She loves it and so do I. It is a light floral / vetiver fragrance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I'm lucky. My wife is low maintenance. She doesn't were scents often, but she loves cheap Avon Haiku. I love it even more!
She also doesn't wear scents often. And she loves that I refer to her as the War Department. At least I think she would if I did it in her presence.

YSL Black Opium is a winner for my wife.

Also bought her a Cool Water flanker and a Jessica Simpson frag and she loves them all. I enjoy them on her as well. I plan on getting her something classic as a Christmas gift - I don't want to tread into "old lady" territory as we are in our early 30's. I am honing in on Dior Dune as an older scent to blind buy but am still searching.

I bought a Penhaligons sampler a few years ago - 5 male fragrances and 5 female. She absolutely loved the Artemisia, and she is on her second bottle of that. It is all she ever wears and she wears it every day. It smells great on her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sun, Moon and Stars by Lagerfeld was my favorite perfume for my wife. Unfortunately they discontinued it. Eternity for Women by Calvin Klein is very similar though.
sun moon and stars.jpg

Top Bottom