What's new

Ebarbershop purchase

Got mine today.
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today my stuff arrived! Loaded up a twin injector blade, ready to go for the morning, lilac or musk? Thank you ebarbershop, you will be missed!
AFC9C68A-7C80-4B97-B3CD-CF369B78FFD0.jpeg

Hang in there @CapnPanther, took 19 days for me after order. I may have jumped a little last night when I saw the package. I believe it was bathed in light. 19 days, in the grand scheme of things, was not a long time to wait. Just got used to getting things in 2-3 days.

Hang in there @CapnPanther, took 19 days for me after order. I may have jumped a little last night when I saw the package. I believe it was bathed in light. 19 days, in the grand scheme of things, was not a long time to wait. Just got used to getting things in 2-3 days.

It will show up. Mine took 20 days
Just keep checking that Mail Box Definitely Worth The Wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was well worth the wait. Just finished my shave with O clone and twin injector blade, finished off with the Classic Lilac. Smooth, mild shave, great grip even when wet. Lilac is not at all overpowering, just a light,fresh and clean scent!

Order arrived. Took 15 calendar days, so not bad considering the circumstances.

Wishing the proprietors of the site a speedy return to good health.

Wow, I bought mine about a year ago and have yet to use it. I even put it up on B/S/T but I had no biters. Kinda happy I didn't sell it now. Was this the last injector in production that takes the twins?

Top Bottom