What's new

Ebarbershop purchase

I ordered some stuff from ebarbershop after getting the sad news of their pending closing. Ordered an O clone and some glass bottle aftershaves. I also speculate that some members of Badger&Blade have ordered as well. I will post my purchase when it arrives and ask that anyone that purchased lately from ebarbershop post your scores! We love pics!!

Wow I've just seen that they are closing. I have always intended on buying the O clone from them and just sort of assumed I'd be able to for the foreseeable. Anyone know if you can get the O clone from any other source? I'd order one before Wednesday from eBarbershop but money is too tight or me right now.

Yep, I've been watching the Type O clone for a while now but never wanted to drop the money for it.....till now. Got one ordered before they close up shop, plus it was 30% off.

I know they dont ship to ths Uk anymore but what happened? They always seemed to have some great stuff.

All I know is I ordered the O Schick clone on Aug 5 and have heard nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered on the 8th and received the package yesterday the 13th. Of course I ordered the o-ring a week and a half before the close out sale. Oh well, if I was psychic I would be a lottery millionaire and wouldn't worry about the cost.

Others with more experience with them should chime in, but with my one order from them about 60 days ago they were slow and not communicative as to shipping, but in the end came through.

Others with more experience with them should chime in, but with my one order from them about 60 days ago they were slow and not communicative as to shipping, but in the end came through.

Which may be the result of health issues that are causing them to shut down. To that add a higher than usual number of orders from their going put of business sale plus the process of wrapping up operations and shipping delays aren't unexpected. They have the reputation of being a good, reliable vendor so I'll cut them some slack on my order.

I Sent a Friendly Email Yesterday got response Today.
proxy.php

They are on our prayer Chain.
Get well Soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which may be the result of health issues that are causing them to shut down. To that add a higher than usual number of orders from their going put of business sale plus the process of wrapping up operations and shipping delays aren't unexpected. They have the reputation of being a good, reliable vendor so I'll cut them some slack on my order.

Agree!

I was about to order one but I think they changed the message on the front page because I don't see the 30% off anymore. Anyone know if it was a discount code?

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Too bad. Site says closing on 8/15 I found that the site was unresponsive I'd click tabs and nothing would happen.

Top Bottom