What's new

Earpro case.

Hello everyone! My first post in the portion of the B&B community. I have been a shooter since I was young. I started with a family member, continued with the scouts, and now that I am an adult what to eventually start a collection of my own.

I currently do not own anything, though I'm hoping to change that in the future. In the meantime I have a plethora of friends who do. They often invite my to the range with them, so I am putting a range bag together so I don't have to mooch any gear off of them. I have eyes and ears and a bag, and am putting together some other stuff to bring with me. I have a pair of 3M eyes. They fit great but didn't come with any sort of container. Anyone have a suggestion about what kind of case they would fit in. They are meant to go over prescription glasses which means they are a little bigger than the average pair.

Great to have you here in the B&B Shooting and Firearms section. I have learned lot from the folks here.

You should be able to find cases on line that will fit the glasses and zip closed. This is what I used when in the military. Check out surplus stores, as they may carry them.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Randy, a great idea! I'm looking for some sort of zip case if possible, make sure they don't get damaged in transport. But a bag/sleeve is definitely an option.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Randy, a great idea! I'm looking for some sort of zip case if possible, make sure they don't get damaged in transport. But a bag/sleeve is definitely an option.

You can find all manner of cordura type cases at Wal-Mart. If you have a local police /military supply store they have stuff like that. My 5.11 tactical shooting glasses are in a cordura 5.11 tactical case.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Great idea.

Shooters are invariably generous, but bring your own. Once a guy offered to let me shoot his Uzi. Obviously I jumped at the chance, but insisted on loading the mags with my own 9mm WWB ammo. (Yes, it was a hoot - amazingly controllable - I recall getting a bunch in the black).

Currently using a large Timbuktu messenger bag as a range bag. Remember to buy a good staple gun, too.

AA

Top Bottom