What's new

Ear Worms

To me, "ear worm" is an evil thing...
One morning on the school bus years ago, a guy comes on and promptly announces he needs to die because the last song he heard before going out the door was Muskrat Love. Of course that aural abortion ran through my head (and no doubt everyone else's head on the bus). Years later scanning the liner notes of Pink Floyd's The Wall, I see Toni Tenille listed as a back up singer...which sort of validated her in my eyes. Sort of.
But as far as evil ear worms...Afternoon Delight. No, I'm not looking for a video to post. You youngun's can trust me on the horrific-ness.
Good catch on the Lime in the Cocoanut video. Never saw it before!

To me, "ear worm" is an evil thing...
One morning on the school bus years ago, a guy comes on and promptly announces he needs to die because the last song he heard before going out the door was Muskrat Love. Of course that aural abortion ran through my head (and no doubt everyone else's head on the bus). Years later scanning the liner notes of Pink Floyd's The Wall, I see Toni Tenille listed as a back up singer...which sort of validated her in my eyes. Sort of.
But as far as evil ear worms...Afternoon Delight. No, I'm not looking for a video to post. You youngun's can trust me on the horrific-ness.
Good catch on the Lime in the Cocoanut video. Never saw it before!

Sorry Bruce, But soon as I read this, the memories of Body wave permanents, those silk shirts we wore, and bell bottoms invaded me, so I have too

Last edited by a moderator:
No, Dave, I will not hit that video. And you youngun's, heed my warning!
And to think, these clowns had a Summer Replacement series on tv. Another reason to despise the 70's.

No, Dave, I will not hit that video. And you youngun's, heed my warning!
And to think, these clowns had a Summer Replacement series on tv. Another reason to despise the 70's.

ROFL [MENTION=84698]Porgy Tirebiter[/MENTION] I just spewed coffee all over my screen. and as long as we are in the 70's mode we have to include this one

According to my little nephew, What does the Fox say? is the ultimate earworm.

OK
You asked for it!!!

Now I'm bringing out the big guns!

Be AFRAID! VERY AFRAID!!

This one will wake you up in the night!

Top Bottom