What's new

Down the .32 rabbit-hole we go ...

Ad Astra

The Instigator
:cuppa: In fact, a H&R can never be made beautiful; only comfortable to hold. However, there is some charm. Mod. 733 does have such thick nickle plating it looks and feels stainless. Agnes here points like a finger and its SA pull - anyways - is acceptable.

Need to make some 32-cal birdshot (snake) loads. While I'm shopping for that 327 Federal Magnum ...

AA

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
:cuppa: In fact, a H&R can never be made beautiful; only comfortable to hold. However, there is some charm. Mod. 733 does have such thick nickle plating it looks and feels stainless. Agnes here points like a finger and its SA pull - anyways - is acceptable.

Need to make some 32-cal birdshot (snake) loads. While I'm shopping for that 327 Federal Magnum ...

AA
Wuss.

The 923 was the first gun that was my own. I think I was 12 or 13 at the time and found the holster (looked the same when I found it) in an abandoned shed somewhere while wandering the woods along the Catoctin Mountains. Since that was where I began I thought the H&R trigger pull was normal. And the two stage SA trigger is different but was near unbeatable for decades in bullseye 22 revolver matches. Even today the old H&R Single Shot 22lr command a silly price.

923-01small.jpg

923-03small.jpg

Ad Astra

The Instigator
FTFY. The Hulk would complain about H&R DA pulls. This one might be 35 lbs. The High Standard Derringer might be worse, but I doubt it.

They're ugly, clunky, funky, fun, solid, cheap blasters. There is soul in butt-ugly.

AA

Top Bottom