What's new

Dorco Red (Vietnamiese)

All the Vietnam Dorco blades I have tried are sharp & smooth for my medium beard type. I get 5-7 DF'S from them.
These are not particularly cheap at $13.99 - $22.99/100. That's a high end purchase for me. I'm therefore hoping for something more/different than what the 300/301 offer.

These are not particularly cheap at $13.99 - $22.99/100. That's a high end purchase for me. I'm therefore hoping for something more/different than what the 300/301 offer.
Hmm, The Dorco Vietnam blades I get off the Bay are only around 7-8 bucks shipped unless the price has went up.?

Maybe it's some sort of fake blades? Here all Dorco blades cost less than €9 per 100. The vietnamese actually cost a bit less than the korean ones (Dorco Titan and ST300 around 6 euro). If you want something more, you could try the Prime ST301. It's clearly sharper. Still at €9 euro here.

Maybe it's some sort of fake blades? Here all Dorco blades cost less than €9 per 100. The vietnamese actually cost a bit less than the korean ones (Dorco Titan and ST300 around 6 euro). If you want something more, you could try the Prime ST301. It's clearly sharper. Still at €9 euro here.
I'm only interested in these because of the indicated weight of .80g. I have plenty of sharp blades on hand.

Top Bottom