What's new

Dorco Red (Vietnamiese)

Is anyone familiar with the following blades?
proxy.php
proxy.php

I have searched the forum and found no information. These are neither ST-300 nor ST-301.

The thing that got me hooked in the first place is that one of the feedbacks in the famous Chinese site compares them to KAI blades... But I have love/hate relationship with Dorco's (esp. coming from China), so don't want to invest another XX amount of money.

Thank you!

Ordered for science.

For those unfamiliar a typical modern DE blade weighs only .55g +/-. If these are .80g they would be closer to a vintage Blue Blade (.90g) than a modern blade.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Ordered for science.

For those unfamiliar a typical modern DE blade weighs only .55g +/-. If these are .80g they would be closer to a vintage Blue Blade (.90g) than a modern blade.
Less flex too? Interesting!

I just looked at these on ali-x...Only one seller....Country of origin is not listed, writing on box is Cantonese......

I know you are saying something but red text is pretty much invisible on my black background. What's with that anyway?

I've been warned enough times about links I'm just gonna let y'all figure this one out. I thought AliExpress was a less than subtle clue.

Ed: Violet text? Seriously?

Last edited:
I think the " no linking " pertains to live auctions , not set store prices .....
Correct. "To prevent abusive advertisement, no member shall direct other members, either through direct hotlink or indirectly through comments or other means, to any live e-Bay auctions or other auction sites."

All of Dorco's blades are made in Vietnam now, so I wouldnt doubt them. Theres always a risk ordering blades from China but it wouldnt surprise me if they were just rebranded ST-301s, which are quite good blades.

All of Dorco's blades are made in Vietnam now, so I wouldnt doubt them. Theres always a risk ordering blades from China but it wouldnt surprise me if they were just rebranded ST-301s, which are quite good blades.
Can you weigh one? My Dorcos weigh .57g which is a lot less than .80

Top Bottom