What's new

Don't Shave like this!

I don't get it.

Why do people make videos of themselves shaving, when they're not the least bit interested in the shave itself?

This guy is not one of us ... he doesn't say a single word about his razor or his brush or his soap or any part of his technique.

He does make sure we see his brand of whiskey, and makes sure we notice every time he takes a swig or puffs on his cigarette.

There's another video where a guy shaves while giving a review of the movie "Iron Man" ... but again, the focus is not about shaving.

So why do they think we'd be interested in watching them shave?

I don't get it.

Why do people make videos of themselves shaving, when they're not the least bit interested in the shave itself?

This guy is not one of us ... he doesn't say a single word about his razor or his brush or his soap or any part of his technique.

He does make sure we see his brand of whiskey, and makes sure we notice every time he takes a swig or puffs on his cigarette.

There's another video where a guy shaves while giving a review of the movie "Iron Man" ... but again, the focus is not about shaving.

So why do they think we'd be interested in watching them shave?

This is the PRECISE reason why I tell people NEVER to go to YouTube to find instructions on how to shave. You won't find any. Or if you do, you'll search for about four hours first. Best to come to a forum like this instead. Most people who put shaving videos on YouTube do it for exactly the same reasons this goosehead does it:

"OMFG I R TEH MAAAANLEE. I CAN SHAFE WIFF UBERSHARPZ BLYD. BAO 2 MEE!"

Top Bottom