What's new

Do you you guys have a “signature scent”?

I can't wear cologne or most after shave, but my wife likes it when I use L'Occitane Cade (shower gel, shave soap, and after shave balm), so that's probably as close as I get to a signature scent.

Depends on the time of year, right now it’s Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille and during the spring/summer it’s Creed GIT although I do experiment quite a bit.

For my signature scent aftershave it is hands down Pinaud Clubman.

Aramis more than anything else, although I'll admit to a fondness for Bay Rum.
Certainly multiple alternatives if I'm not feeling those two.

I absolutely love Pecksniffs "professional" EDT/Cologne.

Aftershaves Vary: Clubman, Proraso red, Pitralon classic.....look forward to getting ghost town barber.

20200129_062538.jpg

I have too many colognes hoarded thanks to TJ Maxx.

camo

My wife and 6yo daughter compliment me EVERY time I wear Old Spice, so that's the one I've been trained to reach for most. They occasionally say nice things about Brut and Proraso Red, but I keep going back to Old Spice as it seems to pair nicely with all of my shaving creams/soaps. I still want to try Fine American Blend, B&M Seville, and B&M Reserve Spice. I don't yet own anything that cost more than $16.

I have a couple. Aftershave I grab whiskey woods more often than others. For cologne I go back and forth between cremo bourbon and oak. An imitation tom ford tobacco vanille. it's a clone strong fragrance oil that I dilute to 30% with rubbing alcohol. At 30% it's still extremely strong. The bottle is like 33 bucks for 16oz so it keeps me going with nice cheap cologne all the time.

"Charismatic" isn't to bad either........

I've had people comment to me saying it reminds them of Joop kind of.

camo

I bought my nephews Charismatic for Christmas as stuffers. Of course snuck a small spray since I hadn’t tried and could not believe that lime. Stayed with me all evening. Since that time, I’ve been buying them when I see them. Classic is also a good one and now their other events have been creeping into Marshals.

The Individual I got the other day states notes of mandarin, clove and Neroli but it has a spicy, black pepper scent, this has been turning into my favorite. The new boxes are a pastel color. Haven’t tried the other two in the picture yet. Off topic but will be posting a thread on that Bevel clone I picked up also real soon, might be the cheapest/best shaver, I’ve ever gotten.

Attachments

• CB10262D-9109-426B-83B5-CBF094E51BE3.jpeg
    CB10262D-9109-426B-83B5-CBF094E51BE3.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 11

Ad Astra

The Instigator
With CAD (cologne acquisition disorder, an expensive one!) the wife sniffs, "I don't know WHO you smell like. It's a different person every time!"

AA

Top Bottom