What's new

Do you you guys have a “signature scent”?

* Just received the Pre' de Provence soap today. If you are in the market for a sandalwood soap, this doesn't seem to be it. Just an FYI for anyone looking to explore their signature scent.

1583801474363.png
Wear this every day. Have a few other special event colognes. And Polo Green for X-mas time.

My signature scent is lavender and vetiver. I typically accomplish this with lavender scented shea butter as my body moisturizer and Vetyver EdT from Martin de Candre. This past weekend I tried my hand at a homemade AS splash with EOs of vetiver, lavender, tea tree, and rose hip oil.

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
I'm still looking for my signature scent, just started this hobby, and only have 5 soaps/creams (that will change after today with over 20 samples coming from Stirling and Maggards! :) ). But as of today, I keep coming back to Black Ship Grooming's 'Ghost Ship' as my favorite and the one the wife really likes. I could sniff that stuff all day long!

What's Black Ship Grooming's Bay Rum called?

Old Hippie

Somewhere between 61 and dead
Not so much an aftershave guy -- Nivea Men Sensitive Skin smells OK but I don't use it to stink purty.

My shave soap, however...

I make my own and I really like Red Cedar. So three days a week I smell like furniture.

[shrug]

O.H.

Standing in front of the stove cooking for a few hours, and letting the aromas penetrate. An aroma that can't be bottled and the women love.

it all depends on what I ate the night before …

trust me you dont want to follow me after a curry the vapor trail is deadly

Top Bottom