What's new

Do you feel bad for the poorly shaved?

I don't feel bad for them either. I also avoid the "well there is a better way to shave" conversation too. I get more resistance than what it is worth.

Nope, don't feel bad at all. I do however dislike seeing a guy with considerable stubble that you know is just there because he's lazy... and not that he's trying to look cool/manly.

Yes and no. Seeing all the guys my age that forgo shaving simply because they are lazy annoys me a little but they just need to find the dark side on their own. The fashion stubble guys irk me though, I just don't understand the whole point of it.

Well, ever since I have started shaving with a DE razor I am certainly more aware of another one's shave. Do I feel bad when I see a 'bad shave'? Not really. Lets turn the question around. Can you imagine someone into fashion feeling very sorry for you when he/she looks at the way you wear your shirt/tie/pants/belt/hair that day? You can't really judge that way.

They probably have a better fashion sense than you, just like you have a better shaving routine than them. It would be the ultimate solution if we could help each other out and both look phenomenally well groomed! :D

Last edited:
I don't feel bad that they are poorly shaven. I do, however, feel very bad for the huge hole in their education.

I feel bad for hipsters and their current trend of beards. They look like they just spent 5 months in a German U-Boat, complete with ragged clothes. Ok, my rant is over. Time for a shave.

No. I don't feel bad. The last time I had the conversion conversation with someone. They actually bought the inexpensive set at walgreens with the mug and soap and brush. Ordered an inexpensive DE razor. The next few days came around looking like Freddy Krueger. So after about a week and a half of this. He brings a bag up to me and says "Here you take this ****! All I can do is shave my skin off. **** you and that website!" and then he walked off... That was about a month ago. My cousin hasn't spoken to me sense.

I don't feel bad for them until I ask them what the stubble is for. If they tell me something similar to my story (couldn't shave more often 'cause of the razor burn, ingrowns, pain, etc.) then I let them know about DE and straight shaving. If they say it's the look they're going for I move on. Who am I to criticize someone who wants to look a certain way?

Cheers,

M.

Poor things. They don't know the TRUTH!!!!

Seriously, if it's appropriate I'd drop a couple of comments about DE shaving and its benefits... and so far none has ever never paid any bloody attention to me!

Top Bottom