What's new

Dior Sauvage soaps?

I think there are 3 soaps scented like Dior Sauvage afaik M&M Kells, Ariana & evans monte carlo, and oleo soapworks empire. I'm wondering the differences between them if you comment about scent strength, characteristics and which is closest to real sauvage?

Another Sauvage scented soap is PAA Doppelganger Black Label. Haven't tried any of them, so can't comment on which is most like the real thing.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

I love Sauvage scent but I have a hard time imagining it in a soap...and sadly my girlfriend dissaproves of it, to put it mildly :c1:

I have tried A&E Monte Carlo and PAA Doppelgänger. Both are pretty good. I slightly prefer the Monte Carlo on scent. Once Peter makes Monte Carlo available in Kaizen base, that would definitely be my top choice.

I haven't smelled or tried Oleo or M&M versions.

Declaration Grooming made one last year called “Taxes”. I still have some along with the matching splash. I hope he brings it back in the Milksteak base.

Ariana & Evans Monte Carlo soap and aftershave are a very close match to Sauvage and you get excellent performance on top

how about scent strength on PAA, and DG from weak to strong scent? I thought monte carlo was already kaizen base on the website?

I have the PAA and I'd say it's a medium-strong strength scent. Definitely stronger than the sample of Monte Carlo I had and stronger than the samples of M&M I've had as well. Can't comment on the DG as I haven't tried their version.

Top Bottom