What's new

Diffrence

Well I have a few 1912s but this one has a aluminum handle has anyone seen this before ? It has a diffrent thread then the standard 1912 does but the same thread as the treet and gem jr razors that I have with fat Bakelite handles

another question I got this injector in a lot and it arrived today and was wondering whats in it it appears to be a copper blade without a sharpend edge what is it a blank put in at the factory to show people how to load blades or something else?

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 61
The aluminum handles were produced in England during wartime IIRC. I can't see your handle well enough to make anything out but your razor was made in England so I
m sure it's correct. You see them from time to time...there are 2 different styles that I remember...the other being round. As far as the injector, yes, injectors were shipped from the factory with a blade blank installed presumably to make injection of the first blade easier without ruining the blade.

Even though it has the blade blank in it, that doesn't necessarily mean it has never been used. I have a few injectors that were NOS and after I use them in my rotation, I put the blade blanks back in them for storage until I use them again. The person that owned it might have done the same thing...or maybe not. People are funny. Maybe the box was really ratty and the seller just decided to sell the razor.

Top Bottom