What's new

differance between normal injector and twin edge ?

so, the title says it all, whats different about the twin edge blades ?
basicly 2 thinner blades put togather ?

Big difference IMO, the blades are the same actually as the single edge, so that pushes the tension spring a little more. The shave is closer with the twin edge, but the "handling" is a little bit more clumsy.

Exactly. The second blade will clog with the first pass. A gimmick to keep up with cartridges IMO.
Hi Chris,
I remember you mentioning they had that problem for you, but I used those for many months and never had issues with that. Odd eh?
There's a few reviews about those blades on different forums............hehe, mixed results as you'd expect. They worked the best of the 5-6 different blades I'd tried.
Funny how that works,
Martin

Hi Chris,
I remember you mentioning they had that problem for you, but I used those for many months and never had issues with that. Odd eh?
There's a few reviews about those blades on different forums............hehe, mixed results as you'd expect. They worked the best of the 5-6 different blades I'd tried.
Funny how that works,
Martin

Martin I guess this is a classic example of the YMMV thing. I do very much appreciate you giving me the chance to try them though! I've been on an Injector spree ever since. :biggrin:

Top Bottom