What's new

Desert island 🏝 soap/cream?

It would have to be a kilo brick of Arko, let's face it you could be stranded forever and still not run out of soap
Shark repellent!

sharko-stick-3.png

Eucalyptus oil and camphor for their healing properties.
”Eucalyptus oil and camphor?” 😳

Bro, say no more... I’m SOLD! 😊

After all, my ATF is Proraso green.

Can’t get enough of the stuff! 😊

Gotta check this one out, though.

Thanks for the tip, bro! 💈

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
So many good ones...very hard to choose.

Barrister and Mann Bay Rum
Fine Aquamarine
Goodfellas' Smile Abysso
Captain's Choice Bay Rum soap or cream
Barberry Coast Bay Rum cream
Zingari Mann The Wanderer

That's it ... I give up!

C&S Oxford and Cambridge, especially if you top it off with a little Harris Pink. The soap doesn't need it but the feeling is just off the chart, imo.

Reactions: GNR
Tabac.
It was destined to be a deserted island soap. I could shave in peace so no one would whine and moan how it smells like an old lady's purse and such.
Thank God you’re not writing AD copy for them -

Tabac... for those times when you WANT to smell like an old lady’s purse!😳😆🤣

Valobra Patchouly.

Always reply Tabac or La Toja to these kind of questions. But taking the one and only puck of Valobra on this trip instead.

Last edited:

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
For those times when you want to feel like that Ludens cough drop Grandma lost in her bag when she had that cold ten years ago.
You sir have done it more times than anyone on B & B: you have once again broken the internet and caused me to wet myself.

There are NO coincidences!

What's with you guys? I've never seen a group of people more obsessed with the idea that they're soon going to be stranded on desert islands.
Vacations to desert islands will be the next big thing post-Covid. We have been isolating ourselves for so long that we've discovered we don't actually like other people. Thus the ideal vacation would be on a deserted desert island with a bucket of shaving soap and a razor. I also believe vacation to dessert islands, filled with milk, honey and fluffernutters, will also be a big hit.

Top Bottom