What's new

Desert island 🏝 soap/cream?

Stirling electric sheep you want to keep the mosquitoes away and arko might deter the rescue party who are going after the dog which went bonkers jumped of the freakin boat and started paddling away from you.
On the plus hunting gets easier with all those animals knocked out.

I suppose La Toja just because it can be lathered by any type of water... probably even seawater.

I hate this question because it always stresses me out choosing between my favorites.
Man, that’s a “deep cut” if ever there was one! 😳🤔😆

Mike M

...but this one IS cracked.
Gotta be Arko.....but, this here NEXT statement shows you how smart I am, and why I was unanimously elected King of Arkoland: I'd break the stick in half, throw one half in the ocean, and keep the other for use to be clean shaven for the rescue team!

Half a stick of Arko would make a big enough lather bomb to be spotted in the DARK my friend! You know that!

And if by some chance no one DID see it, I'm sure the dog on a passing ship would smell that lovely fragrance and bark her head off!
You could also use it as an insect repellent

A bit more cynical most of us would probably lose a lot of weight due to our clean attitude. Most animals would smell us and our traps cleanly out. If we use seawater to bath we might have a direct catch by knocking them out. but fish might be deterred.
otoh I have a 15kg covid spoiler too trim down sooo.

WHY “Tabac?” [emoji848]

What’s it smell like?

Lather potential?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Exactly what Memphis said after this in response. It's parfection but ve

ry forgiving in how workable it is. You can whip it up watery or like a dense silky cream with peaks. No matter what it won't fail you. I like the slickness and I'm one of those rare people in love with the smell. Perfection all around

It's gotta be Arko: in no time, people from the nearby desert islands would get to your island to debate the scent.

A chasm would inevitably follow and, before you know it, it’s Lord of the Rings all over again. My precious!!!!

PS. Not mine. I'd be among the ones trying to destroy it in order to reunite the wet shaving world.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
It's gotta be Arko: in no time, people from the nearby desert islands would get to your island to debate the scent.

A chasm would inevitably follow and, before you know it, it’s Lord of the Rings all over again. My precious!!!!

PS. Not mine. I'd be among the ones trying to destroy it in order to reunite the wet shaving world.
Post of the month doggone!

shavefan

I’m not a fan
Screen Shot 2021-05-23 at 4.20.48 PM.png

shavefan

I’m not a fan
Unique! 🤔

Care to elaborate? 🧐

What can I say? It's my favorite warm weather soap/cream. The performance is outstanding and the scent very light and refreshing. Eucalyptus oil and camphor for their healing properties. Desert Island? Yup, it's Santa Maria Novella Crema da Barba every time.

Last edited:

Lord of the Flies is likelier than Lord of the Rings. Although that does raise the interesting question of what soap or cream hobbits would use.

Top Bottom