What's new

Desert island 🏝 soap/cream?

So, you’re stuck on a deserted island, and you can only bring along one soap/cream, which one would it be, and why?

(Yeah, yeah,... I know, there’s probably NO need to shave on a deserted island, but pretend you want to look good for the rescue team! 😉)

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
So, you’re stuck on a deserted island, and you can only bring along one soap/cream, which one would it be, and why?

(Yeah, yeah,... I know, there’s probably NO need to shave on a deserted island, but pretend you want to look good for the rescue team! [emoji6])
Currently Speick.

I just revisited it after 5+ years of experimenting with the best artisan soaps. When I tried it again, I thought, why would anyone use anything else?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Has to be Tabac. Tabac always delivers. Great lather every time, great feel, great shaves, cheap, lasts a year and a half or so. Some say it smells like the inside of your grandmother's purse, flowery but not in any specific way. I get it, but I don't object to that. I prefer MWF, but she's a temperamental little *****. Tabac never lets you down.

Has to be Tabac. Tabac always delivers. Great lather every time, great feel, great shaves, cheap, lasts a year and a half or so. Some say it smells like the inside of your grandmother's purse, flowery but not in any specific way. I get it, but I don't object to that. I prefer MWF, but she's a temperamental little *****. Tabac never lets you down.
MWF?” 🤔

MWF = Mitchell's Wool Fat Soap.

MWF.jpg

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Arko! (Right, @FarmerTan ?)

Not to shave with, but when you see a boat or plane, throw the stick in the ocean and the resulting lather bomb will ensure your rescue.
Gotta be Arko.....but, this here NEXT statement shows you how smart I am, and why I was unanimously elected King of Arkoland: I'd break the stick in half, throw one half in the ocean, and keep the other for use to be clean shaven for the rescue team!

Half a stick of Arko would make a big enough lather bomb to be spotted in the DARK my friend! You know that!

And if by some chance no one DID see it, I'm sure the dog on a passing ship would smell that lovely fragrance and bark her head off!

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Arko because I face lather and SR shave. I need slickness above all else. SR shavers don't care for lather looks, "cushion" or "glide" (whatever they are). So far Arko is the best I have tried for my style of shaving.

My first Tabac should arrive within a week or so.

Hands down Tabac for me! Used it this morning after a long break and it was fantastic! The glide and protection is superb.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wasn’t planning on it, but now I def. gotta get me a tub of “Tabac!”

Never seen a soap so popular, with so many mentions! 😳

Like they said of Elvis, 50 million fans can’t be wrong! 😉

Top Bottom