What's new

Derby shave sticks

Are derby Shave sticks avalible in the US? I only see them from Australia and a box is 30 dollars us which is fine, but shipping from Australia is 52 dollars which makes them not worth it at all.

Are derby Shave sticks avalible in the US? I only see them from Australia and a box is 30 dollars us which is fine, but shipping from Australia is 52 dollars which makes them not worth it at all.
All the places I used to get them have dried up. I'm not sure they are in production any longer.

I don’t think that Derby soap is in production anymore. It’s been out of stock just about everywhere I’ve looked for some time now.

I wouldn’t pay $30 for 12 sticks and $52 to have it shipped.

It’s good soap. But not for that price. Similar to Arko performance wise but it’s a harder soap and has a different scent. So you should get a few more shaves out of a stick. But still not worth buying for that price to get.

@Hawkeye_90 , Suspect they are no longer in production. I've a couple purchased a few years ago. Agree very similar to Arko. Main difference is that they are a harder soap that has to be grated if you want to use it in a mug. Arko is softer and can be molded by hand.

Good value at the $1-$2 I paid years ago. Not worth $7-$8 per stick with shipping unless you have a really strong preference or nostalgia need for it.

Top Bottom