What's new

December 2020 Photo Contest: Color!

Hope Christmas was good for everyone. I have the results for December 2020 contest as #3 with 1, #11 with 1, #13 with 2 and #17 with 1. Nicely done by all. If this is correct I will get my thinking cap on and come up with January 2021 contest idea.

Hope Christmas was good for everyone. I have the results for December 2020 contest as #3 with 1, #11 with 1, #13 with 2 and #17 with 1. Nicely done by all. If this is correct I will get my thinking cap on and come up with January 2021 contest idea.
Congrats on the win. I hate it that you have to do this again. I almost picked ouchyfoot’s entry, but yours just spoke to my heart.

Not again for me. This is my first time as a WINNER. Thinking hard on picking something good for Jan.
While you are picking, remember that some of us don’t live in snow country and some of us live in the Southern Hemisphere. So while a snow/winter theme might speak to your heart, it will limit who can participate.

Congrats to our winner! And thanks to the participants for the vote tally in my absence. Looking forward to the next contest.

Steve

Top Bottom