What's new

Decade-Long Lurker 'Newbie'

S

Slim Derby

Hello!

I've been lurking this forum since I started wetshaving with a Slim Adjustable in 2013, but I've never gotten around to registering and participating. I've always felt I had more to learn than to teach on this subject.

I'd like to at least thank the forum for the wealth of knowledge and information I've come across here over the last 11 years. It's always seemed a much better atmosphere here than other places, which will go unnamed.

Thanks for reading, and [insert pithy line about having nice shaving experiences].

Take care!

Last edited by a moderator:

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
A-ha...Slim!! So that's where you've been hiding all this time have you now (after 10yrs and now quite possibly one of the current Grand Poobahs of the Loyal Order of Ex-Lurkers ).
Grand Poobah.png

proxy.php
Welcome aboard the B & B (besides being enrolled in the fictional, sacred and utopian Order of Shavedom), so please feel free to come up to the promenade / sun deck & 'sit-a-spell'.
sipping-tea-on-ship-1-jpg.819750

BTW...thank you for dis-engaging you're 'lurking device' (another member comes out from the mist).
proxy.php

lurcking-device-2-jpg.649627
Psst, say Slim...can you spot any other potential Members in the mist
proxy.php

Sounds like your off to a great start and on your way to shaving nirvana and The Zen of Shaving, and yes,...this Forum has the knowledge, ideas, savoir faire, élan and all around 'know-how' to assist you in your Wet-Shaving experience. In a nut-shell...your 'gonna' love it here.
:thumbsup:

Q. What types of tools (razors, blades, soaps, aftershaves, colognes etc...), is in your 'kit'?
proxy.php

And please don't forget The 7 P's of Shaving...Prepare, Patience, Pressure, Practice, Persistence, Post shave and Passion.
proxy.php

Although, you may not be addicted yet (I think I'm holding up fairly well...with a few exceptions), because we all suffer (gladly and perhaps are doomed), from this shaving compulsion (and other Acquisition Disorders), because at times..."Resistance is futile".
proxy.php

Lastly, please don't forget once you get time....to tell us a little about yourself in the Hall-of-Fame sub-forum.

shaving-smiley-png.805252
“One Razor, One Lather; One Shave at a Time”. CBJ

Last edited:
Top Bottom