What's new

Davidoff cool water help

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Hello all. Hopefully a frag expert here can assist me. I recently got Davidoff cool water aftershave and was looking to get the matching cologne. But a cursory review indicated several cool water edp flavors with nothing jumping out at me as a match for the aftershave. I could be mistaken in this so hopefully there’s sone help from someone who’s familiar with this issue. Thanks in advance.

lasta

Blade Biter
There are some Cool Water flankers, but this is the one you are looking for:

1688520948677.png

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Thanks
I’m seeing cool water with different scents like mint and coriander

The “edp” listed without a different description is the one that matches the aftershave?

lasta

Blade Biter
Thanks
I’m seeing cool water with different scents like mint and coriander

The “edp” listed without a different description is the one that matches the aftershave?
It's an EDT.

There is supposedly an "intense" version, but don't buy into it, difference scent all together.

Hello all. Hopefully a frag expert here can assist me. I recently got Davidoff cool water aftershave and was looking to get the matching cologne. But a cursory review indicated several cool water edp flavors with nothing jumping out at me as a match for the aftershave. I could be mistaken in this so hopefully there’s sone help from someone who’s familiar with this issue. Thanks in advance.
Get the original Cool Water EDT. Should be available about anywhere mens fragrances are sold. I have both the EDT and aftershave of Cool Water, they smell the same to me, the EDT is stronger and the scent will last four or five hours.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Get the original Cool Water EDT. Should be available about anywhere mens fragrances are sold. I have both the EDT and aftershave of Cool Water, they smell the same to me, the EDT is stronger and the scent will last four or five hours.
Thanks. I’ve exploded and understood that they have different scents in the cologne I’ve paused bc I see reviews complaining about fakes. Even where I determine the mfg was Davidoff in France (I saw another made in China)
I ordered the deodorant for now.

I have had both for quite some time now and never thought they smelled different. But your question just made me check them on my wrist. They smell the same.

april_2023-07-06-18-54-02-960.jpg

Top Bottom