What's new

Damaskeene

Jeff, I've been getting a batch of razors ready to put up on the BST but haven't got to it yet due to travel and a busy hectic time of year. I had actually forgotten what-all was in the pile until looking through them yesterday. One of them is a boxed Damaskeene in lovely shape, complete with some NOS Damaskeene blades which I don't recommend using but they're fun to have. The head is near minty but the handle has some spots on it, but a little elbow grease and the right polish should take care of it. PM me your address and it's yours. Thanks for your service and to H*LL with ebay.
Man BTG...that's VERY kind and generous of you! Thank you!

Men like you are why this site is so amazing...you never know when a gift from a brother will fall into your life...be it a razor or words of appreciation. And both of these things I highly value.

Thanks again Brother BTG!

PS: Roger that on to H*LL with EBAY!!

Jeff, I've been getting a batch of razors ready to put up on the BST but haven't got to it yet due to travel and a busy hectic time of year. I had actually forgotten what-all was in the pile until looking through them yesterday. One of them is a boxed Damaskeene in lovely shape, complete with some NOS Damaskeene blades which I don't recommend using but they're fun to have. The head is near minty but the handle has some spots on it, but a little elbow grease and the right polish should take care of it. PM me your address and it's yours. Thanks for your service and to H*LL with ebay.

That us very cool of you. Good Karma is what it is all about.

Top Bottom