What's new

CV Heljestrand Restore in Pink Ivory

Here is a Helji restore that I just managed to find time to photograph. The scales are a beautiful Pink Ivory with brass tubes for pins. i thought this razor turned out OK... Critics welcome :001_rolle Blade measures 11/16

anyways, here are the pics

Recycled TI scales?
Looks good to me, I have been debating trying to use hollow brass tube to pin, but can't figure out a way to mushroom them evenly.

Lookin' good! These Heljis are some of my favorite razors...I love the jimped thumbnotch. My MK31 is like a gorgeous little sports car, so light and maneuverable. I've been lusting after a larger 32 & 33 to fit with some custom scales. Definitely on the wish list!

@Fnord5 - Could you use a small rivet-set to make it mushroom evenly? Like what people use for scrap-booking and card-making? Just a thought that came to mind.

the scales are perfect as others mentioned they could certainly pass for the Le Grelot scales, I think the pinning could have been done a little differntly though or it just could be the one picture hard to tell but a nice effort

Top Bottom