What's new

Custom titles?

mrs. chefchris said:
I'll wait for your SWMBO's opinion on that one. In about 5 years, when her opinion is unbiased.

:001_smile

JoAnna

Well, we have been together for +7.5 years now, and she is about to get married to me. That must say something, doesn't it? :001_smile

mrs. chefchris said:
How long have you two LIVED together, though?

JoAnna

About 3 of those years... during this time we have also moved together twice (once to a new province) and have traveled a great deal in a small car (Honda civic).

NMMB said:
About 3 of those years... during this time we have also moved together twice (once to a new province) and have traveled a great deal in a small car (Honda civic).

So I'll just have to wait 2 more years. :001_smile

JoAnna

With The Grain said:
lol guess my ten cents arent worth much, yet i still cant delete them lol :lol:

#299! Hah! I caught them! lol

Comeon baby, just one more post!!! I am waiting anxiously!

Mama Bear, who needs to get a life! :tongue_sm

mrs. chefchris said:
So I'll just have to wait 2 more years. :001_smile

JoAnna

I'll be anxiously awaiting your asking her in 2 years - though, I'm certain that by then at least one of us will have earned a new and/or better title! :001_smile

NMMB said:
I'll be anxiously awaiting your asking her in 2 years - though, I'm certain that by then at least one of us will have earned a new and/or better title! :001_smile

I'm thinking I should be The Good Witch of Shaving.

What do you want to be?

JoAnna

The Foreman of the Bucking Badger Ranch has left the building!

Now I know what I am going to do first thing tomorrow. I have to check James new title!! :w00t:

mrs. chefchris said:
I'm thinking I should be The Good Witch of Shaving.

What do you want to be?

Are you sure that it will be the GOOD witch?:biggrin:

Honestly, I hadn't given it any thought. I like the current system where the mods simply give you a fitting title when they feel that it is the time to do so... I guess in that case I will become whatever people believe I am (and recently I'm certain that some see me as a left-wing, PITA, Canuck - and I guess that at least 2 of those are correct :001_smile )

NMMB said:
Are you sure that it will be the GOOD witch?:biggrin:

Honestly, I hadn't given it any thought. I like the current system where the mods simply give you a fitting title when they feel that it is the time to do so... I guess in that case I will become whatever people believe I am (and recently I'm certain that some see me as a left-wing, PITA, Canuck - and I guess that at least 2 of those are correct :001_smile )

We all love you Michael!!

Mama Bear

mrs. chefchris said:
It wouldn't be the GOOD part I would change, if anything. It would be the W, because I can be a *itch (by choice, not by nature). :lol:

:lol: :lol:
I'll keep that in mind - and try not to bring out the *itchiness. Oh well, at least it is by choice and not by nature, right?

mrs. chefchris said:
That is why I stay away from the political conversations here.

I'm starting to think that I should do the same... and I'm certain that there are others who would be in favour of this too... oh well, I'll sleep on this potential resolution (giving up political talk on B&B) and maybe I'll have an action plan in the morning (or the afternoon - it is late here and I may have to sleep in :001_smile )

NMMB said:
I'm starting to think that I should do the same... and I'm certain that there are others who would be in favour of this too... oh well, I'll sleep on this potential resolution (giving up political talk on B&B) and maybe I'll have an action plan in the morning (or the afternoon - it is late here and I may have to sleep in :001_smile )

I'm in the same time zone as you, and I have to go to bed before chefchris gets home. Yeah, right. Like thats gonna happen.

JoAnna

mrs. chefchris said:
I'm in the same time zone as you, and I have to go to bed before chefchris gets home. Yeah, right. Like thats gonna happen.

JoAnna

Actually, I'm on the road now and I've gone about as far East as you can whilst remaining in North America... add 1.5 hours for my present time...

To everybody that isn't JoAnna (and doesn't give a hoot about this pseudo-conversation) I apologize for polluting the thread with an unimportant and unrelated (well, partly) private conversation...

Top Bottom