What's new

Custom titles?

I am very fond of my post whoring custom title. I am so fond of it that I have a new avatar. Still, I miss the old one. Question #1: How do you like the new avatar? Question #2: Is there a way I can put the old avatar (incidentally the logo for MJB coffee) as my signature?

Thanks,

MJB

mrs. chefchris said:
I don't like RR. She is so annoying, talking out of one side of her mouth, and what a big butt. I thought all guys were in love with her.

JoAnna

We aren't big fans of RR, but just before we went to Bermuda last year, we saw an RR episode of "$40.00 a Day", in Bermuda and thought we would check out the restaurants there that she went to. Well, we went to two of the restaurants and talked to the owners/managers and they said she was one big headed, selfish camera hog. SHE called the shots so she could get more face time in stead of the shopkeepers and their employees.

Now they all regret even letting her in their restaurants.

moses said:
I do find that there is nothing like cooking a really really good meal to impress the ladies. I did the following for the first valentines day with the current GF - up to that point, she thought I did not know how to cook.

-Baby spinach salad with fresh mandarin wedges, dried cranberries, drunken goat cheese, and a ginger vinegarette.

-Rissotto with prawns and red bell pepper.

-Pork tenderloin stuffed with gorgonzola cheese, with an apple, sweet onion, and brandy reduction. Served with acorn squash sauteed in garlic butter (perhaps my one mistake).

-Chocolate tort with vanilla ice cream and seedless blackberry sauce.

I believe I owe the fact that she is still my gf some three years later in large part to the particular meal.

I'd be your girlfriend if you cooked me that meal.:tongue:

AACJ said:
We aren't big fans of RR, but just before we went to Bermuda last year, we saw an RR episode of "$40.00 a Day", in Bermuda and thought we would check out the restaurants there that she went to. Well, we went to two of the restaurants and talked to the owners/managers and they said she was one big headed, selfish camera hog. SHE called the shots so she could get more face time in stead of the shopkeepers and their employees.

Now they all regret even letting her in their restaurants.

About 3 months ago, I was in International Falls, which is on the border of Canada and Minnesota. I was in my hotel room the night before I was set to drive back to Minneapolis so I could catch a flight home. On the tube was ole RR (I think it was the show "Tasty Travels"), and she was in Minneapolis at Nye's Polonnaise Room. The way she went on and on, I thought "Darn, I could go for some good Polish food, and I'm going to be in the city tomorrow anyway." So after my four or five hour drive (don't remember) down to the twin cities, my GPS brings me right to the front door of Nye's. I open the door, and it's just a scuzzy, run down place. The type of place that you know must have been really nice 50 years ago. The kind of place where their main clientele is old folk who go to reminisce about the times the place was actually decent. At any rate, long story short, it's so dark, I can barely see what's in front of me, or what might have accumulated on the vinyl seats in 50 years. I get basically the same thing that RR did, and I must say, it sadly didn't bring me orgasmic squeals of delight like it did her. The food wasn't just so-so, it was downright bad. I mildly disliked RR before just due to her annoying personality. Now I also dislike her for being a liar.

Besides, Giada has a much nicer... spice rack. :wink:

-Nick

To hell with Rachel Ray...I'm in love with Genevieve Gorder from Trading Spaces. She can go barefoot at my place anytime!

Randy

How many posts do you have to send before they change? Also, what's the list of titles?

==Tom

This is a secret, I don't think anyone knows but the admins (the mods don't know) and they aren't telling. It's part of the fun, not knowing when your title will change and what it will be next. Keep posting and keep watching.

Top Bottom