What's new

Crooked Fatboy on eBay

You don't have to even look closely at that one to realise it's a slim not a fatboy, the picture is pretty large and clear even for the people that don't know the date codes. :bored:

You don't have to even look closely at that one to realise it's a slim not a fatboy, the picture is pretty large and clear even for the people that don't know the date codes. :bored:

+1 I remember sending a seller a message about something that was described as "Might be a 'Fatboy'", letting them know it was a slim, and a fine razor. The seller replied back saying thanks, but didn't update their auction page. Just bothers me.

If the safety bar is just a tad out of alignment, this is pretty easy to fix!

How?

# 180351553369 :001_rolle

Everyone should send the seller a message:

What you have listed is not a fatboy, it's a slim, and from my understanding, it is damaged. Your auction description should be more forthcoming of the condition of your item.​

I bought a defective fat boy on eBay last week and it had a defective head - almost 3mm gap on one side and tiny gap on the other side. Although the listing stated no returns, I took pictures and sent them in with an explanation and got my money back. Based on the person's feedback, it seems he kept trying to sell it until someone didn't request a refund.

Top Bottom