What's new

Constant zits on philtrum / upper lip

He looks fine after the first pass IMO, I don't really even see any hair on his face at that point. Will a more shallow angle necessarily cause less irritation though?
The camera is deceiving; he always does at least 3 passes although the first pass does remove a lot of the stubble.
With regard to the shallow blade angle, this post (#19) may be helpful in explaining why a north to south with the grain pass may be a problem; Is it possible that WTG isn’t a thing for me?

He looks fine after the first pass IMO, I don't really even see any hair on his face at that point. Will a more shallow angle necessarily cause less irritation though?

Generally yes as steel angle shaving if not done well is like scraping rather than cutting. It also reduces the life of your blade.
SR_AggressivnessArtboard_1600.png

Here is the best daily routine for preventing a comedone: wash your face with medicated soap both in the morning and in the evening, use a pore cleanser after every wash, apply cream that contains sandalwood whenever you leave the house, and if you have a serious blackhead problem, use a daily mask to deep cleanse your skin. The medicated soap will reduce the oiliness of your skin and eliminate chances of infection. The pore cleanser removes dead skin cells and unclogs the hardened oil in your pores. The sandalwood cream will protect your skin from environmental pollutants and keep it adequately moisturized. And last but not least, the daily mask keeps pores grease free and prevents any oil build up. Clay or mud masks are ideal for normal to oily skin types.

Top Bottom