What's new

College Football

Congratulations to all the Michigan fans. It was a good game we just ended up on the wrong side tonight. Nick needs to retire and drive miss Terry around in his Mercedes or one of his Ferrairs. Terrible coaching for alabama .

Congratulations to all the Michigan fans. It was a good game we just ended up on the wrong side tonight. Nick needs to retire and drive miss Terry around in his Mercedes or one of his Ferrairs. Terrible coaching for alabama .
The last play was a disaster.

Good game overall though.

Michigan's defense looked really good, 7 sacks.
Penix Jr. looks really good as well.
Who wins the championship game?
You never know @Hopalong……In today’s Collegiate landscape the players you put on the field last week may not be the same ones next week. With that said, I like Meeee-Chican to win it all this year.

Well boys 2024 starts a era in college/ semi-pro football we have never seen before. Good Luck to your team in whatever conference they will play in. It's going to be crazy to say the least.

My guess is that Harbaugh, with nothing left to prove and the NCAA breathing down his neck, will move on to the NFL.
And, yes, next year's college football season will be like no other before it. Should be interesting!

I’m not a Meee-Chigan man, but my hat’s off to them for winning the National Championship. They competed against the NCAA, their own Big 10 schedule, (including the League office), Alabama, and Washington. I would have loved to see a Michigan-Georgia matchup. But we will never know about that one. Congrats Big Blue.👍🏻🏈🍻

No tears here. Saban set records and won big games brought a lot of fame and glory to the school. With the NIL and ki
Saban owns high end car dealerships a lake home in Georgia a $ 17 mil dollar home in south Florida and who knows what else. It's time to play golf all day, play with the grandkids and relax in the sun with more than you can spend. Enjoy the fruits of his labor. Love his wife that supported him coaching all those years. Roll Tide

home in Georgia a 17 million dollar home in south Florida and who knows what else

Top Bottom