What's new

Cob Forever Stems are Back!

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
For some, cost is not the only appeal to a cob. Some cherish them for their smoking qualities over their relatively low cost.

I like the smoke I get from them too. Maybe I should have used a tongue smiley instead of a laughing smiley :letterk1: Don't take me too literally. :)

I like how cobs smoke, and I like the fact they're cheap. I might buy an upgrade stem at that cost if I didn't have to pay continental shipping for it, and they took filters. Longer lasting, better looking stem is good. Losing the filters and cost of stem plus shipping, not good. If they were sat in UK stores and I could just add one to an existing tobacco order, and still stick a filter in them when they got here, different story, maybe.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
I like the smoke I get from them too. Maybe I should have used a tongue smiley instead of a laughing smiley :letterk1: Don't take me too literally. :)

I like how cobs smoke, and I like the fact they're cheap. I might buy an upgrade stem at that cost if I didn't have to pay continental shipping for it, and they took filters. Longer lasting, better looking stem is good. Losing the filters and cost of stem plus shipping, not good. If they were sat in UK stores and I could just add one to an existing tobacco order, and still stick a filter in them when they got here, different story, maybe.
Every time I order tobacco, I get a couple
more cobs to avoid shipping costs. Can’t have enough cobs - stash them all over the place and always have a pouch of tobacco with me. Leave the house - wallet, keys, phone, pistol, tobacco. Must be prepared these days.

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Every time I order tobacco, I get a couple
more cobs to avoid shipping costs. Can’t have enough cobs - stash them all over the place and always have a pouch of tobacco with me. Leave the house - wallet, keys, phone, pistol, tobacco. Must be prepared these days.
We might be the same person....😁 we like a lot of the same tobacco and our EDC priorities are very similar.

Top Bottom