What's new

B&B LE Group buy CLOSED....announcing the 2019 Badger and Blade LE Pipe

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Man . . . this is looking wonderful. Is there an upper limit to the orders? I mean . . . it is looking like quite a few pipes already. I'm enjoying one of this year's artist's pipes and man this B&B LE is great value. I was in early. Not dragging my feet on this.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Yeah, it is a Spring announcement and commitment and a late Summer or early Autumn delivery, usually.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Man . . . this is looking wonderful. Is there an upper limit to the orders? I mean . . . it is looking like quite a few pipes already. I'm enjoying one of this year's artist's pipes and man this B&B LE is great value. I was in early. Not dragging my feet on this.
I, too, have a Shorta Morta. It needs a big brother.

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Capture.JPG

April 7, is the last day to order.

**WARNING: Extreme Enabling to Follow**

PP currently offers a $20 discount on purchases of $200+ for successful PP Credit applicants who sign up for the program by April 29, 2019. Offer may be used for the initial purchase once you complete their corresponding sign-up and credit approval. Worked like butter.

Pay the $200 balance off within 6 months and free credit...or, else you get reamed for almost 25% APR.

It cannot be coincident the DR Franc B&B LE pipe runs $200, right?

**WARNING: Extreme Enabling to Follow**

PP currently offers a $20 discount on purchases of $200+ for successful PP Credit applicants who sign up for the program by April 29, 2019. Offer may be used for the initial purchase once you complete their corresponding sign-up and credit approval. Worked like butter.

Pay the $200 balance off within 6 months and free credit...or, else you get reamed for almost 25% APR.

It cannot be coincident the DR Franc B&B LE pipe runs $200, right?

A week too early! Darn it! I totally would have done this.

I'm so with the times, I just saw this now :001_unsur

If you are truly in love with this year's pipe, maybe you can snag the artist proof at this year's auction? I don't know if that is a thing this year, but it has been done in the past.

And if all else fails maybe commission the artist to make the same model, sans the B&B LE stamp.

Plus, there is always next year :001_smile

Top Bottom