What's new

Clear shaving cream.

When i go to the barbershop, i sometimes get a beard trim. And after the barber applies the hot towel, he uses a clear shaving type of gel/cream. So he can see my beard line and define it with ease with a shavette.

Now, i can buy that specific product there. But i don't really like the scent.

Are the there any clear shaving creams out there with nice scents?

Completely clear huh? that's nice.

It looked like a gel, but i want sure. I just thought it was a clear shaving cream. But yeah, I'm looking for something like that, because I've been keeping a very short beard (probably a 1/16mm clipper guard) and i use the straight razor to give my beard a sharp line.

I've messed it up using regular shaving cream, that's why i need something clear.

How have you been Tony?

I just use the residual slickness of the soap, after I've done my second pass. It works well enough for me, but I keep my beard longer and don't try for really defined lines.

You could also try a shave oil for better visibility.

I just use the residual slickness of the soap, after I've done my second pass. It works well enough for me, but I keep my beard longer and don't try for really defined lines.

You could also try a shave oil for better visibility.
I wonder if coconut oil would work

I wonder if coconut oil would work
It would probably be slick enough, depending on your skin and beard type. It should be good for the beard hair too. You could probably use any beard oil, not as cheap as coconut oil though. Cremo beard oil is good stuff, fairly cheap and probably available locally. I can find it at my local Walmart or grocery store.

Completely clear huh? that's nice.

It looked like a gel, but i want sure. I just thought it was a clear shaving cream. But yeah, I'm looking for something like that, because I've been keeping a very short beard (probably a 1/16mm clipper guard) and i use the straight razor to give my beard a sharp line.

I've messed it up using regular shaving cream, that's why i need something clear.

How have you been Tony?

Doing well. I hope you and yours are well also.

You could try this:

proxy.php

Top Bottom