What's new

Classic Shaving Butterfly DE

Has anybody used or does anybody know of anyone that has used one of those classicshaving.com's butterfly DEs? Where they're made? etc. They look very similar to the gillettes except for the handle design. What's going on with this? Do they shave well? Could a newbie buy one (or have somebody buy one for him...in this case?) Thanks.

Chris

yep, they are Parkers.
When it comes to Parker, the consensus is the 3 piece razors are fine but stay away from any of their TTO's.
I have the Parker 91r which I believe Cassic calls the "deluxe" and love it but I have not heard many good things at all about their TTO's/butterflies

sweet fellas, thanks. (I tried looking for the thread but I guess I wasn't typing in the 'right keywords') Just going to stick with a Gillette for my buddy then.

Chris

I have one of the Butterfly DEs, actually. Sorry for chiming in late though. It's not a bad razor actually, it gives me a good shave when I have Derby blades or Wilkinson Sword blades in there. I've not had any problems with it so far. In fact, I got it before my Gillette Techs (I use my Techs and my British New far more often these days) but it is still in my rotation.

Top Bottom