What's new

Cigar Of The Day (COTD)

A little late night smoke
C5D02B5A-A06A-43B2-938C-0E355DA21B68.jpeg

Had an impromptu walk around the neighborhood after working my fourth 12 in a row. One of the dogs figured out how to outsmart the fence.

Anyways, leashed the other one up, grabbed a cigar and walked out the front door. Lit the cigar and up comes the dog. Cigar was lit. I figured make the most of it and try to wear them out a little.

I still had half the stick left so sat out on my patio with the lights on for the first time.

AJF Bella Artes Maduro. To me, it is one of those cigars that has always hit the spot.
PXL_20220425_064034203.jpg

Had an impromptu walk around the neighborhood after working my fourth 12 in a row. One of the dogs figured out how to outsmart the fence.

Anyways, leashed the other one up, grabbed a cigar and walked out the front door. Lit the cigar and up comes the dog. Cigar was lit. I figured make the most of it and try to wear them out a little.

I still had half the stick left so sat out on my patio with the lights on for the first time.

AJF Bella Artes Maduro. To me, it is one of those cigars that has always hit the spot. View attachment 1445288
Sounds like the dogs got you trained pretty good 👍, that’s what you get for having dogs that are smarter than most millennials.
You know I love that stick! Keep an eye out at cigarking.com, they will put the Bella’s on sale at around $4/stick.

Top Bottom